Hay where are the pics of you and that baby belly! I can't wait to see you, I know you are going to be so adorable. How is everything going? Are you feeling good? Well i am going to be in town on Saturday we should hang out. Let me know your plans. Looks like your fam had a great Christmas so fun with the kids! B
Hay, So Michael has strep throat so My mom is going to drive me up there to go to the baby shower and then we will go home afterward. Dang it! I am sure though that we will be there next weekend. Let me know and if that works I will call you on Friday.
Anonymous said…
i always miss seeing your family over the holidays. i remember we would always go to each others houses to see what each of us got. hopefully, we can get our families together over the summer! oh, and i agree with brandi where are those cute baby belly pictures! so have you started on a baby room yet?
Comments
B