Cruise 2008

Well...we are back! What a fun time! Jake and I went on a cruise out of Tampa Florida. We went to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Honduras. It was so great to get some sunshine. This white body of mine was bright red for the first few days even with pounds of sunscreen on. But I happy to say...it is now tan. We went snorkeling in Grand Cayman, Played at the beach and drank yummy pina colada drinks in Cozumel, Kayaking through Belize, and meeting the dolphins and playing at the beach in Roatan, Honduras. It was so cool. All such beautiful places. I will tell you, it has been hard to adjust the "wonderful" weather here in Idaho. It is freezing. Gosh, I miss the sun and the beaches. We met some great people on the boat and keep in touch...what fun. I can't wait to vacation again. It was good to get home and see the family and the dogs...Just wish the weather was a bit warmer! I miss the humidity too.

Comments

Brittany said…
How fun, Hay! I didn't even know you were going on a cruise! I can't believe you miss the humidity! I hated it when I was in FL. Sorry you had to come back to this crappy Idaho weather - I think it's summer everywhere but here!
Anonymous said…
Oh how I wish I was there. I bet you guys had so much fun! I love your pictures!
Skylette said…
wow, you guys went to some amazing places! I admit, I'm very jealous. I wish we could go somewhere sunny and warm and catch a nice tan! Glad you had fun!
Amanda said…
How FUN! Benj and I have been dying to go on a cruise! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves!
Unknown said…
Seriously you had to post a vacation pic while we all deal with this crappy weather! Man I wish I could have been there with you...I would have been fine being the third wheel.

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day