Weekend Fun!

Well...this weekend was the kickoff to football season for the Tamayo Boys. Kolby and Brenden had thier first Gymboree games this Saturday. I am super excited for the rest of the season. Here are some pics of Brenden...I missed getting pics of Kolby, 8 am was too early to be functioning properly for me on a Saturday morning!
We also celebrated Lisa's big 30 Birthday at Garcias. It is always such a fun time hanging out with my sisters, mom, and friends. Always time for laughing...which keeps 30 young!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a great picture of Lisa! She cracks me up! I can't believe how fast Angies boys are growing. It was good to see you! Hope all is going well!
Skylette said…
How fun. I'm not sure if Lisa is afraid of the number, or of that enormous sombrero! :)
Jenny said…
Lisa's face is priceless. Reminds me of when we went to mexican in Boise. I hope she enjoyed her 30th birthday.
Brittany said…
FUn weekend! I love Garcias - that hat is hilarious!
Unknown said…
Happpy Birthday to your sis! And wow I can't believe how time flies...I can't believe your nephews are already playing FOOTBALL!!! Wow that is so stinkin cute.
Michele said…
Haylie! This is Michele Stoddard from senior year of high school, good old child development class. I found your blog by being nosy and looking to see if I knew anyone off of other blogs. I have a blog too but it is set on private. Email me and I will send you an invite if you would like. michelesroberts@gmail.com It looks like life is treating you well!
Anonymous said…
Yikes.... 30 isn't to far away for me, thats scary!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day