Randomness

Four jobs I've had:
1. Nanny
2. Lady Foot Locker
3. Billing at an office
4. Speech Language Pathologist

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Wedding Date
3. Ever After
4. Just Married

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Ugly Betty
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Gossip Girl
4. That 70's Show

Four places I have been:
1. Bahamas
2. Hawaii
3. Grand Cayman Islands
4. Honduras/Belize

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Homemade chicken noodle soup/homemade soup
2. Salads
3. Any kind of potatoes...(I am an Idaho girl)
4. Fruit

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. Australia
4. Galapagos Islands

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Christmas with the Family
2. Cutting back at work
3. Construction on our basement
4. Shopping

Comments

Brittany said…
Wow, you have been some awesome places! I really haven't been anywhere cool. Love the randomness - it's always fun to get to know someone a little more!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day