So Happy for WET weather!

So I had the morning off from work and wanted to get some things done. My sister and I ran to get some breakfast at the bread store..and then to Walmart to get some apples for young women's tonight...and when I returned...this is what I came home to...all over my formal living room (May I remind you...I have four dogs). I could not stop laughing...just glad Jake was not home. He would not find it funny to have muddy footprints all over the floor, couches, walls, etc!

Comments

I guess it's good that you find humor in it. :) Having boys is much the same, but you don't have to have wet weather to find messes everywhere. ;)
Brittany said…
That is too funny, and kind cute! I bet the mess wasn't really fun to clean up though. Darn dogs!!
Anonymous said…
well, how could you hate a face like that. those dogs are so dang cute! thats funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day