Halloween cupcakes...a little late!

I tried a new idea I found...well I can't remember to be honest. Some magazine I am sure. Anyway...here they are. They did not turn out as cute as the ones in the magazine, but mine never do.

I don't have pictures from Halloween...I forgot my camera. My neice and nephew were teletubbies and were super cute...they should be on my sister's blog. Anyway...I hope everyone had a happy Halloween. It is offically the start of the holidays I guess. Strap up and hold on.

Comments

Brittany said…
They turned out so cute!! You did awesome!
And I am so ready for the holiday season!!
m@R(! said…
yummy! they are too cute to eat though.
I think they're way cute. We did mummy pizzas with english muffins and string cheese. So much fun. :)
I'm glad you're more humaine than I am, but Danny always tells me if I let them go out here, they will just find their way back into the house. I just say I'm helping my kitties catch an easy meal. ;) Hahaha.
Anonymous said…
they turned out cute! besides you and your sisters are all good when it comes to food. i need to come learn from you and your family!! that is really not my depratment.
Unknown said…
OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!! Those are the cutest things ever...hey I will be in IF I think this weekend I will let you know by email to see if we can get some grub:)

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day