Birthdays!!!

Today is a special day. We are celebrating two birthdays for two of my favorite people/pets in the world. One of my closest friends, Demian, and my little friend, Henley! I don’t know where I would be without either one of them.
Henley
Henley has been my sidekick for seven years now. I got him the first year I moved out of my house and started college. I actually got him when I lived in the dorms, which of course was not legal. However, it all worked out and he is been by my side ever since. He is really the best dog I could ever ask for. Pretty much perfect. He can be a little grouchy with other people, but he sure loves his mommy. Everyone always said that Henley and I are alike and it is true. WE are both stubborn, don’t like to bothered at times, and can get a little grouchy. People think I am crazy for loving dogs the way I do, but Henley makes it so easy. He is now and forever my little man! Happy Birthday HenHen!


Demian and I met my first year of college. He was there doing a semester abroad from Mexico and we met playing volleyball. I immediately noticed the spirit and aura surrounding him and the great big smile he was always wearing. I knew we would be friends from that point on, however, it took a bit longer for us to connect . We were not able to spend a lot of time together before the semester ended and he was headed back to Mexico. We kept in touch and talked almost every single day. We were able to get to know one another so well. He has helped me through troubled times and been there with me through happy times. We made it a point to see each other once a year at least. He would come here one year, I would go there. We have done a pretty good job. He was in my wedding and I hope to one day be at his. We have has some good times in Mexico…a wonderful trip that I will never forget. He is a part of my family who all love him so much. He is a greater friend than anyone could ever ask for. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. I love you so much and miss you. I can’t wait to see you! Have a wonderful Birthday.

Comments

Brittany said…
What sweet b.day shouts! Good friends are hard to come by. How is the pregnancy going?
D-10 said…
Thank you very much for everything you say here.... you know you are my gringa sister.. I love you so much, I hope your pregnancy is going great.

I hope we can meet next year.

Say hi to every single member of the family please.

Demian

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day