X-mas Photos and New Years

Comments

Jenny said…
You look good. Finally some pictures. I'm amazed that you were the one stalling.
Brittany said…
Looks like you had a good holiday! Hope the pregnancy is going well!
Unknown said…
Hay where are the pics of you and that baby belly! I can't wait to see you, I know you are going to be so adorable. How is everything going? Are you feeling good? Well i am going to be in town on Saturday we should hang out. Let me know your plans. Looks like your fam had a great Christmas so fun with the kids!
B
Unknown said…
Hay, So Michael has strep throat so My mom is going to drive me up there to go to the baby shower and then we will go home afterward. Dang it! I am sure though that we will be there next weekend. Let me know and if that works I will call you on Friday.
Anonymous said…
i always miss seeing your family over the holidays. i remember we would always go to each others houses to see what each of us got. hopefully, we can get our families together over the summer! oh, and i agree with brandi where are those cute baby belly pictures! so have you started on a baby room yet?
Skylette said…
Looks like a good time! How are you feeling these days??

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day