Holiday Fun







So it has been a busy last week for us. The weekend beofre the Fourth, we went to my mom's work party up at Heise Hot Springs which was a lot of fun, Then I went up to Girls camp for a couplr of day and that was tons of fun, I actually liked camping. July 2 was Kolby's and my's birthday, then the fourth we had a bbq and let the kids play on the water slide in my parents backyard then off to the fireworks, and then the 5th was Brenden's Birthday. He wanted to go to Leatherby's which was fun and all the boy workers sang to him...he was pretty embarrassed but it was pretty darn funny! So needless to say it was a week of busy and fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How fun! I miss those days when our families would hang out on the 4th. So are you in Young Womens?
Brittany said…
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had lots of fun! I kinda miss girls camp but I'm not sure I would be too excited about going back :)
Unknown said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAY!!!
I totally forgot to send you an email and it was on my list!!! Dang it. Well it looks like you had a great time and I seriously love your hair it looks so cute short!
Amanda said…
I saw your picture of Darcy and remembered the fond memories of girls camp. I'm in the YW too and camp is next week. I hope you have a great birthday!
Skylette said…
Darby... wow, that brings back a lot of memories, that is for sure! Did you go on a hike and everything?
Jenny said…
I don't think my brother will name the baby Juan or Jose. I proposed Jarrett. One of the juniors that I teach is named that, and he's a cool kid. I don't know. I got Jessica in trouble last night, she wasn't supposed to text me. My brother called and I said, I was just about to call you, congratulations. Sorry Jess.

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day