Special Delivery

Well Baby Justin finally made his arrival today, July 29, 2008 at 3:34 am at a whopping 8 lbs. 10 oz. He is a beautiful baby boy. He experienced some bruising on the way out, but he still looks perfect to all of us. I must say, this was my first full-blown experience with seeing a birth. I have a new respect for my sister who is such a stong woman, and all mothers out there. It was purely a magical experience and I am lucky to have witnessed it and not passed out. Here are some pictures from early this morning...of course more to come. I just can't resist! I love being an AUNT!


Comments

Skylette said…
Oh, Congrats Auntie Haylie! Babies are always so much fun. I'm glad you didn't pass out.
Anonymous said…
Oh, that is so sweet! It makes me want to cry. Congrats to you and your family!
Hopefully, after watching all of that you still want kids!!
Brittany said…
Wow! That would be exciting to be apart of! Congrats! He's adorable! Little ones are too fun but they group up so fast!
Jenny said…
Congratulations Haylie!!!! Tell Angie and Joe that I am happy for them. I hope the baby and momma are doing well.
Browning Buzz said…
Yea!!! I am so excited for another boy for the Tamayo family! Did she have Justin at EIRMC or Mountain View? He was a big baby! I have a prenatal class tomorrow at EIRMC, maybe I'll stop by and visit if she had him there and if she is still in the hospital! Congrats to your family!!!
Unknown said…
Congrats Hay! How adorable.
Steph said…
Awwww, thanks for sharing pictures! I keep watching Angie's blog to see some. What a cutie. I bet you are a super fun aunt.

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day