Christmas

So, finally got some Christmas pictures up...pictures were rare this Christmas...too busy just enjoying the family company. My parents always have thier famous Christmas Eve party which Santa comes to see all the cousins, friends, and anyone who pops in. It was a great night...always is. Then the kids go to bed and we set up all the gifts and put together the complex toys....We always open up one gift before bed...suprise...matching pajamas every time...lol, but we love them.

Jakob and I went home and immediatly went to bed after a great and busy night. We woke up about 4 hours later and six and spent our first Christmas together in our new home. We then headed straight to my mom's house where my three nephews were eagerly waiting to go downstairs to see what goodies were under the tree from Santa and the family. It is always such a fun experience to see the kids faces and joy. The rest of the day, we played games, ate fun foods, and enojoyed our time as a family. Not to mention some fighting over some of the toys and even the adults fighting over the wii. That wii consumed the majority of the day for the entire family, it was a blast. My mom even pulled a muscle while beating the rest of the family in bowling. I love Christmas for the time we spend together. it is the greatest. Already looking forward to next year...my sister will have a new baby to add to the mix.
















Comments

Unknown said…
I can't believe how cute your nephews are! Plus I love the name of Lisa's boy Cooper that is so adorable!
You ladies look HOT in your matching PJ's! I love Christmas!
Unknown said…
Hay- Thanks! I am taking the class through a Community Ed Program. It is a lot of fun. THey have a lot of fun programs. If you want to take a class with me next semester you should let me know they are usually one day a week and the hours are about 6-8pm. It's only like $40.
m@R(! said…
haylie-
hey it's been a long time...i love all your pictures. I am glad i found your blog..now we can stay in touch. yeah!!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day