My Thanks!!!

Alright...so I owe thanks to Brandi for getting me started on a blog. I am actually excited becuase it will be great to be able to stay in contact with a bunch of people. So...thanks Brandi! Well, I really can't believe a year has come and gone so quickly, yet this has been full of so many changes. I got married, graduated with my master's, moved from Boise, got another puppy, got a new job, and bought a new house and a new car (now I am broke) and loving every minute of it. I can't believe how quickly things change. I am now a proud aunt of 4 nephews and one neice with one more baby on the way. I couldn't be more excited! I love being back in my home town around all my family. It was like I never left, which is sometimes a very nice feeling. I feel like am so much more lucky than I might deserve but I hope not to take anything for granted. I can't wait for more changes to come our way.

Comments

Jakob said…
WAHOO!!! Bring on 2008!
Unknown said…
Haylie I love the blog! Leave comments for Meradith she has a blog too. She in my friends list and would love to hear from you!
stacy h. said…
haylie! hi i saw your link on brandi's blog. and as dorky as it sounds you will soon be addicted like the rest of us to the blogging world. congrats on your new husband and home! glad things are going well for you.
-stacy (johnson) hadlock

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day