In NEED of a Break!!!

Although Christmas was a nice break from work...I think I need a break from life! Just as with everyone, life has been busy, maybe I just don't handle it as well as others, but I am ready for a vacation. Jakob and I are in the initial process of planning a vacation which is super exciting. We have not been on a vacation in over a year so it is time. We are looking at many different places but we think we have the ONE picked out. We will see. I have been hacing a hard time focusing on work becuase I rather just research different places and different things to do. So much fun...and something to look forward to to get me through each work-week!

Comments

Meradith said…
Hey sweetheart! Oh my gosh Haylie it has been forever I miss you! My parents moved back to IF so the next time we come up, Brandi you and I and whoever else is in town, we all have to get together for lunch or something. Wouldn't that be so fun? Some of my best memories of being a kid are with you... singing Janet Jackson together in your room in 5th grade, how you called me Megadeath... and playing volleyball and softball together , so many more! you are the best I freakin love you!! You look beautiful! I have to see you soon! Love Mera

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day