A Great Read


Okay...for anyone who is need of a good read, here is one. This book was given to me last Christmas by Jenny Royal, and I was always nervous to read it. I don't watch or read things about dogs that I know don't have a happy ending with the dog. Anyhow...I ran out of books...I have read anything I can get my hands on at the house. I ended up at this one.
But I can tell you, I am glad I read this book. I laughed so hard about the funny things this silly dog would do and related them back to my own experiences with Henley and Harley. And I also cried harder than I have in a year...to be exact actually. It was the embarrasing kind of cry where you can't breath, loud gasps for air, think your head is going to explode kinda of cry. Of course I am totally a dog person, and even more now after reading this book. It made me realize how special dogs are to people besides myself and how they can greatly affect people's lives for the better, and sometimes for the worse. I must say, Harley (my baby girl) has ruined two pair of black dress shoes in the last two weeks. I just assume that she thinks they are out of style and I need to buy some new ones..anyway dogs are a gift I believe. So...READ this book! It was great.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hay...You are so cute...that is one thing that I have always adored about you and that is you love for your dogs:) You are so sweet. I will have to get that book.

As for the classes I will call you the next time they start up new classes and see what you want to do. Also we should start a bunko or a book group...there are a lot of us in this area...Autumn, Kalli, Lisa po, Kelsi, you and me! We should do it!
Anonymous said…
Hey I am such a dork! I am so new at this I just now figured out that there was a place for comments. Sad I know... Hopefully now I can keep in touch better.

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day