What to do with a DOG Crazy person?!?

Okay...so anyone one who "really" knows me, knows I have a problem. I LOVE dogs...and not just a normal love of dogs, but a weird obsession that just won't go away. I have Henley who I got my first year of college. I had to rescue him from the mall and all the children that would pull his hair and save him from being euthanized. He was of course purchased from a puppy mill back east. So long story not sooooo long, Henley has been with me for six years and has been through many things with me...always there to love me. Then, two months after Jake and were married, living in an upstairs apartment, I was searching through the classifieds of course under pets (the only thing I look at in the classifieds) and found a maltese for a decent price. Of course I wanted a dog forever, but could not really afford it, maltese are not cheap dogs by any means. Well, we went over that day, and came home with my little girl, Harley. Jake was even excited about it and we had a lot of fun with her. It was really tough being in an upstairs apartment with no yard, and she didn't like the stairs becuase she was only about 2 pounds and those stairs were huge to her. Anyway...she has been with us for a little over a year now and has been a challenge, but so much fun. She could play fetch for hours and hours and doesn't go anywhere in the house without her toy dangling in her little mouth. The toy is bigger than her.
So we of course have a home with a fenced yard..and most people would be satisfied with two dogs or less, but NOT me. I think it was my calling in life to be an advocate for dogs and own a million. This is difficult for my husband, family, and friends to understand, but it is something that I feel so strongly about and really makes me a big part of who I am. I found the little one that I want (I am limited to what dogs I can get becuase I am allergic to them. I would love to just take a ride to the pound or humane society and grab up a few dogs, but I cannot, for I might die...lol).

The little girl I want, her name is Shelby. She is a yorkipoo which means she has the poodle hair, and I would not be allergic to her. She lives in Texas right now, but I am pretty sure she wants to come to Idaho where there are no tornados, just a lot of snow. I am not sure of how to convince others that she needs to be here. My husband thinks it is too much work, but how can a little love ball be too much hard work...a question I will never be able to answer. I cannot get the picture of her up...the website is http://www.yorkiepup.com/yorkiemixed.html for anyone that is interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day