Jim Brickman Concert


Last night, at the Civic Auditorium, Jim Brickman performed along with Silverman, Ann Cochran. and the Teton Chamber Orchestra. What a wonderful performence from all of them. For those of you who are not familiar, Jim Brickman is a pianist and a great one at that. I bet you have heard some of his songs without really knowing it. He is truly amazing at what he does.
Life has been stressful as usual, and it was so nice to take the 2 and 1/2 hours that he played and just "escape" from the world and worry around me. It was the coolest feeling to be able just to zone out and enjoy the music and melody and forget about everytihng else in my life for a but. Playing is my favorite song of his..."Angel Eyes." I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day