Ladie's Night

March 15th, Saturday...Our ladies group get together. Though a few were missing (and we did miss you all who could not attend), it was a great time together to catch up and spend some time with some girls which was long needed for me. I miss being around girls, not that I don't love my husband, but sometimes a day with the girls is well deserved. We shared some memories, shared some laughs, and shared some recipes. Thanks for all the yummy recipes (mine and Kalli's are now posted to the right). Can't wait to get together again soon I hope.

Lets just say the first part of the day was great....the second part, not so fun. As soon as the group left, my sister and I had to wash my other sister's dog who I was watching for the week. He escaped and rolled in some dirty yuckiness. I was not putting him in my tub...so the only other option was an outside bath...the funny thing is my sister is 4 months pregnant and has a strong aversion to different smells and I have a strong gag reflex. It was quite the scene I must say. Poor dog...we had to fill buckets with warm water and keep bringing them out so he would stay warm. Oh...what a project. Thanks Angie for the help!!! Gotta love sisters!

Comments

Meradith said…
oh I so wish I could have been there! You gals look fabulous, we have to plan another one again soon. That pic of you in your wedding dress is GORGEOUS Haylie, I love it! You look great!
Jenny said…
I will move back to Idaho if I have a job and can likely sell this house quickly. But I don't see Canongate buying any Idaho courses soon. Maybe I could bribe them to buy something in Boise.
Unknown said…
I had so much fun you are a great host! Hope we can get together again soon.
B
Anonymous said…
I am so glad we did that I had such a great time! I love that pic. of you and Angie I am so sorry you had to go through that. I can just pic. the both of you right now ha!Ha!ha! Its a good laugh on the other end.
Challis said…
I can't believe how long it's been. I don't remember the yellow tape thing...probably blocked it out. I'm really happy that we'll be able to keep in touch now!
Terha said…
Hailey, I found your blog through Amanda's. You look so good!! I love the wedding pictures- Terha

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day