Messy House!

So our house has a flat roof...which in the last five-ten years has not been a problem because we have not gotten all the much snow. However, the first winter in the house and we get more snow than we have in years...and we have sprung a leak...in our bedroom. It was the weirdest thing, the water pooled by the bottom of the wall, all held in by the paint. SO now...not only are we doing the floors, we have to get the roof fixed, replace the drywall inside the room, and paint. AHHHH! I am going a little bit crazy with all these probjects. I am a little neurotic and want my upstairs to be organized and put together...IT IS FAR FROM. A total mess, plus to top it off, I have a group of girls coming over for a get together on Saturday and a couple with 2 kids coming for dinner. Hope they don't mind the mess :)

Comments

Brittany said…
All that house stuff doesn't seem like too much fun!! So the Apple has a women's volleyball league starting soon I think. I have never been able to put together a team because I don't know enough girls that play. If your interested, I wonder if we could come up with a few more girls to have a team?? What do you think?
Anonymous said…
Oh, I remember that unfortunatly. That happened to us in our last home. It was a pain in the butt. Hopefully, when all said in done everything will get back to normal. I guess as normal as life gets right? Good luck with all of your projects!
Unknown said…
Oh Hay...that totally Sucks!! I hate house problems...don't worry about our get together we will just stay in your living room. I am really excited to see you it has been too long and the stupid thing is we live so close!
Skylette said…
Haylie, we can relate with the snow/water problems! We had a slight leak in our basement...brand new house and we get to 'patch things up'. It was the one part of the yard we didn't get in before snow fall, and now we are kicking ourselves! Maybe we can have a 'fix it party'!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day