Tag You're It!

I've been tagged!
A to Z tagA-Attached or Single? Hmm...I guess attached! :) I have been married a few months shy of two years.
B-Best Friend? My husband and my mom and sisters (they are the ones that are ALWAYS there for you without question)
C-Cake or Pie? I am not picky!
D-Day of choice? Saturday, that's when I am off!
E-Essential Items? Phone, Ipod, and camera
F-Favorite color? Black and White
G-Gummy bears or Gummy Worms? Bears
H-Hometown? Idaho Falls, Idaho
I-Indulgence? Chocolate
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? 2-3
L-Life is incomplete without? My family is my world!
M-Marriage Date? September 16, 2006
N-Number of siblings? 2 sisters
Oranges or Apples? I love both
P-Phobias or Fears? Losing Friends and Family
Q-Quotes? "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain"
R-Reason to smile? Family, Spring, Dogs, Friends
S-Season? Spring and Fall (can't choose just one)
T-Tagged Friends? Anyone who reads this!
U-Unknown fact about me? If I told, it would no longer be unknown! :) I just really can't think of anything!
V-Very favorite store? Ikea
W-Worst habit? Probably nagging on my husband to much. (I have to agree with you there Sheena!)
X-Xray,Ultrasound, or Mammogram? I have only had an x-ray and ultrasounds on my knees...neither are that great!
.Y-Your favorite food? Mexican
Z-Zodiac? Cancer

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love blogging. I think its been to addicting for me. Don't you love getting tagged! I love reading about people!
Unknown said…
Hay I want something juicy for your unknown fact! Come on I know you have one:)
Skylette said…
How cute! I love seeing your latest baking projects too!
Brittany said…
I love these things! It's fun to find out things you might not have known about someone! I might just have to fill one out too! Thanks for sharing!
I love learning new things about people. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day