Unexpected Guest!!!






So, I had about 20 minutes in between work and a meeting last night so I ran home to let the dogs out in the yard. This is the neighbor dog...we were warned not to let our dogs meet this dog becuase it would eat them. SO I was pretty nervous when he started breaking through the fence. At this point, I don't have to worry about this BIG boy coming into our yard...(he would have to break a LOT more of our fence), but unkowingly my litte ones easily fit through the post "Bruiser" broke. So hopefully they stay away...but probably not. I could not stop laughing seeing his nose poke through, then eys, then head...I thought for sure he was soon going to come over. he didn't, but I don't think he will stop until he gets through.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hay this is MY DOG!!! I seriously have a dog that looks exactly like him his name is Cooper and he is a white boxer and truly the sweetest thing so I too started laughing when I saw your post!
He looks so innocent. My boxer is such a goof and only LOOKS intimidating so hopefully that is the same for that neighbor puppy:)
Skylette said…
That picture is priceless. He wants friends! :) Would he seriously eat your babies?
Brittany said…
How funny! He just looks a little curious! I hope he wouldn't eat your little guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day