Thankful For Good..No GREAT Friends

This weekend I had friends from Boise come down to Idaho Falls to meet Madison and spend the weekend. I have not seen them sadly for two years, which is horrible because they are such great friends. It was funny, because as soon as I saw them and we were all together, it was like we had never left off two years ago when we graduated together getting our masters. We always had such a good time and laughing was the best medicine to get through our two years of grad school.
We had a wonderful dinner at the Sandpiper and fun times catching up and chatting. we spent the morning at Starbucks in Barnes and Noble. Many study sessions were spent at the fun coffee shops in Boise. It was a good reminder of the lives we use to live and the new lives we have all established. I have missed these girls so much. Can't wait to see them soon again.

Comments

Jenny said…
I'm glad you had a good time this past weekend. I know how much you missed them.
Brittany said…
That's great that you were able to get together with good friends. I wish a few of mine were as close as Boise! Your little one is so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day