Time Flies

I can't believe that yesterday was Madison's 5 week mark. These last five weeks have been the best weeks of my life. My daughter is amazing. She is beautiful, sweet, and so loveable. I can't imagine my life without her. She has changed so much. I am horrible with pictures...I need to be better so these ones are old. One is getting acclimated with the dogs. Luckily, the dogs are great with her. Halley loves her and is protective of her. It is so nice that is just all fell in place. Granny also came over and helped me with her first bath. She did not enjoy it one bit. We continue to struggle with baths, she does not enjoy them, so it makes me sad giving them to her, but it is something we have to do. Hopefully, it will get better and get easier. One can only hope! :)



So the other day, I came home and found three pink dogs. I could not find anything as to what they might have gotten into. I was worried becuase who knows if it was going to make them sick. Well, after much searching, I found out that it was firecrackers that Jake was doing something with. The dogs had gotten ahold of them somehow. So three pink dogs, but luckily none of them have blown up as of yet. Silly dogs!


Comments

Jenny said…
No good on the dogs, even though they do look kinda funny.
Madison is so cute, I like the picture with Halley. Jackson hates baths too, so I think that is normal. Or that just means they are the same and soulmates, haha. I can dream.
Anonymous said…
Madison is beautiful! I miss them so little
Anonymous said…
hey i think its a great look for your dogs!
oh, that was the thing i worried about most was giving them their first bath. good thing for grandma's!!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day