CUPCAKES!

Okay so this Tuesday's class, we created cupcakes which was a lot of fun becuase I got to practice on lots of little ones and if I messed up, I did not mess up a whole cake, but just a little cupcake. They actually turned out pretty cute I think. They were a lot of fun. We made bears, clowns, babies, people, grass, flowers, etc. The little babies in the carriage are my favorite and actually they are not that difficult to make which is great. Next week is my last class..then hopefully I can continue with course 2 if my schedule will allow. That would be great! Anyone up for it??? So much fun!

Comments

Brittany said…
How adorable! They look yummy! Cupcakes are my favorite! Where are you taking the class at? I never hear of anything like that around here.
Anonymous said…
How cute! I love the baby. You did such a good job. I wish I was there so I could take a class with you!
Unknown said…
Those look good Hay! Isn't this class the best...cupcakes are my specialty. I have started my little business at Michael's pro shop...I am calling it Babee Cakes by Brandi. It is different types of cupcakes flavors, designs...pretty much an excuse to bake because thats what I LOVE! As for the class I wish it was closer what are the times? Also when does it start?
Skylette said…
How cute! They look so good, and it doesn't help that I'm staring at them while starving! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day