Weekend Fun!


What a great weekend...the weather was semi-warm (wind) and Jake and I sure kept busy. Saturday we worked out in the yard much of the day which is so nice. I appreciate it now, but after a full summer's worth of yard work, might not be so much fun! Then dinner with the family. My parents took the family out for dinner to the Sandpiper. It is still too cold to sit outside, however, we were right by a window so we could see the river and kites and all the things going on outside. It was so nice to go out with the whole family (minus the kids for this trip). I love laughing and that is something that happens quite often when we all get together. I wish we could go out together every night...family is such a great thing and I have the BEST one ever. Then Sunday, Jake and I spent the day at my mom's house making invitations for Angie's Baby Shower. Here are some of the ones I made...again just like cake decorating may not be my calling, card making is not so much either, but we had fun and wanted to make them for her. What a great weekend. I wish it could always be the weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those cards turned out so cute!
I miss being in Idaho Falls with the family. You just can't beat family fun!
Brittany said…
Love the cards! It's always fun to get together with family, it's just too bad that the weather won't get better!
Skylette said…
How cute, I just love home made cards...they seem more sincere than just a pack purchased from Wal-Mart. You did a good job!

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day