Update





This Jenny...is for you. My puppy update. Here is the long-awaited picture of my poor Henley. He is now bald due to some terrible mats that I just could not get out, plus he bites me a lot and hard whenever I brush him...he is getting a little crabby in his older age. He does not look like my little Henley any longer, but I still love him. I can't wait until his hair grows back even a little. Shelby and Halley are pictured together and rarely seen apart...Halley still has a cough that will not go away even with antibiotics so I think we have to take her in for an x-ray. Harley is also beginning the cough which has me a bit stressed out these days. I go to the vet at least once a week it seems like. I would just like to get them all healthy and ready for spring/summer. For all of you who have sick children...it is the same for me. My puppies are my children and I hate having them sick and not knowing what is wrong. Well at least now I have made some good friends over at the Vet....

Comments

Skylette said…
Yikes! He's naked! :)
Unknown said…
Don't you hate when they are bare like that...I feel Hulk has 2 personalities his long hair surfer dude attitude and his short hair nervous preppy one:) I love that you have a pack of dogs:) It just shows how sweet you are:)
Anonymous said…
Oh, your poor dog. That's sad but in away I think he looks cute! You need to get Lisa up and running on her blog. Angie should start one too! With her cute boys!
Brittany said…
Cute doggies! I have never had any myself, but they seem like fun! Thanks for you comment - you are too funny! The concert was awesome and I'm off to Washington just for fun with my boyfriend, Greg. We are going to see his family and play some golf! I'm pretty lucky to have a good boss that lets me have the time off!
Jenny said…
Henley looks very different. I liked his long, flowing hair. Maybe I'll have a pack of labs one day.

Popular posts from this blog

Character Dinner Disneyworld

Maycie's Blessing Day/Mother's Day